Chambers Memorial Hospital is seeking a Director of Radiology. This is a full-time position reporting directly to the facility CEO. The department is equipped with new Siemen’s imaging systems. This position offers full benefits, including 401K, health, vision, and dental benefits. The candidate must hold an Arkansas State license, ARRT, and BLS CPR certifications. A minimum of an associate degree in Radiography/Imaging is required. At least 10 years of experience is preferred. Previous supervisory experience is also preferred in this position.
Some duties include but no limited to:
- Ensure that the Radiology department is compliant with federal regulations.
- Perform imaging examinations and train personnel on various modalities. CT experience is strongly preferred.
- Ensure PM performance on equipment and track service contract maintenance.
- Perform and report Radiology quality studies and participate in various committees as required.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Supervise and manage all Radiology staff.
- Prepare yearly department budget and monitor compliance.
- Work closely with all facility providers and clinical managers to ensure quality, accuracy and high patient satisfaction.